- 1 click weather: just click on the map to get local weather information
- IR Clouds: Clouds overlay based on infrared satellite images as part of the Radar tab
- Wind Movie: 6 day wind flow forecast from meteoblue.com
- May 29: Added Google Earth Plugin support which is yet experimental as it does not support all of the functionality offered by Google Maps like changing the height of the Gadget or supporting overlays the same way as Google Maps does. Update: To test the present functionality you can enable the GE Plugin in the configuration settings.
- July 11: The gadget now supports opacity control of the cloud overlay as well.
- August 23: If no ZIP is configured the weather is shown for your local geographic location derived from the IP address. An additional configuration parameter enables to automatically center the map on the geographic location.
If you are travelling this lets you always view the weather information for your local area as well as optionally have the map centered on your present location.
- October 18: support for canvas view in iGoogle
Sunday, March 16, 2008
US Weather Radar Gadget Updates 2008
New features added recently:
Posted by Gmaps Gaier at 2:19 PM